Register to receive news updates from us.
Show Your Support
Publicly endorse the views and findings of the Roundtable.
New 2017 Paper
words words words
The Roundtable members are jointly committing resources to work constructively with governments to deliver in five critical areas that have been identified in the White Paper:
- Community education: We will work with governments to increase awareness in our network of communities about exposure to natural hazards and how vulnerability can be reduced.
- Risk information: We will work with governments to identify and prioritise key risk areas.
- Adaptation research: We will provide governments with research development and global best practice standards to help future proof our communities.
- Mitigation infrastructure: We will work with governments to identify cost effective mitigation strategies that will reduce the future economic impact on communities in key risk areas, increasing life safety and protecting infrastructure.
- Strategic alliances: We will use our business networks and relationships as platforms through which we advocate change.